I've been learning Racket and making notes:
- Introduction. First three days, no prior knowledge, getting a feel for the syntax... You get the idea.
- Macros, Macros and a Bit of Modules. Another three days. Mostly macros, as you could've guessed.
- list of topics to cover. Grey because it can't be finished almost by definition.
A series of articles (called “lens over tea”) about lens and its implementation:
- part 1 – lenses 101, traversals 101, a bit of implementation details.
Stuff I did
- This site. Yes, it runs on a couple of shell scripts, but I thought I'd explain them anyway.