Haskell is awesome.
lens over tea
A series of articles (called “lens over tea”) about lens and its implementation.
- part 1 – lenses 101, traversals 101, a bit of implementation details (also lens operators, functor composition,
Identity, difference lists, monoids of endomorphisms under composition, default signatures for class methods, equality constraints, and irrefutable patterns).
I've been learning Racket and making notes:
- Introduction. First three days, no prior knowledge, getting a feel for the syntax... You get the idea.
- Macros, Macros and a Bit of Modules. Another three days. Mostly macros, as you could've guessed.
- list of topics to cover. Grey because it can't be finished almost by definition.
Stuff I did
- This site. Yes, it runs on a couple of shell scripts, but I thought I'd explain them anyway.